Enter Our Competition on Facebook and You AND a Friend Could Win $50!
Is your name or your friends’ name lucky?
Enter our competition to find out! Tag your friends on our competition post (available here) and on the 31st March 2017, we’ll run all the names entered (including yours) through our algorithm to see who the lucky winners are. The more people you tag, the more chance you have of winning!
The Lucky Number: 278456899
So how do we pick the winners?
Our algorithm will take the letters in your name and the names of the people you tagged, convert them into a string of numbers and compare it to the lucky number above. The name that converts to the number closest to the Lucky Number will win $50, and we’ll give another $50 to the person who tagged you! (If you’re the first person to comment, we’ll share the prize with you and the first person you tag). And the algorithm? Well that’s a secret, locked away in our vault, at a secret location, surrounded by a moat filled with giant squid.
Full Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for the competition is 12 noon on 31st March 2017.
- You must be 18 or over and be able to receive a payment via PayPal or Amazon gift card.
- The competition is operated by Top Nom Nom.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to receive promotional emails from Top Nom Nom. Your details will not be shared with any other parties. Every email includes the option to unsubscribe at any time.
- Winners will be notified by email or via their social media platform of entry.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The prize is as stated on the competition page or published platform.
- Entry to the competition is open via Facebook, Twitter and the Top Nom Nom website unless otherwise stated.
- The prize will be delivered within six weeks following the close of the competition.
- Results will be announced following the closure of the competition and successful notification of the winner.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the emails, comments or Tweets entered, in accordance with the competition guidelines.
- We reserve the right to publish the winners full name and with permission, their photograph.
- Employees of Top Nom Nom or their immediate family may not enter the competition, nor the employees or immediate family of any third party sponsor or prize provider.
- All prizes must be claimed within fourteen (14) days of the winner’s notification.
- We reserve the right to re-allocate a prize after this time period, or not to award the prize at all.
- Winners agree that we may use materials featuring them for promotional purposes.
- No fees are payable to any entrant for participation in a competition.
- If a competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to, technical failures, tampering, unauthorised intervention, computer malware, network failure, broadcast failure, fraud or any cause beyond our control which affects fairness, security, integrity or conduct of Top Nom Nom or a competition, we reserve the right to terminate, modify or suspend a competition.
- Top Nom Nom may vary the terms of, or terminate a competition at any time without liability to any contestant or other person for any reason.
- The promoter will not award the prize if the competition is terminated.
- All our decisions relating to the competition or prizes are final. No correspondence or discussions with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by us, and if required by law, an independent adjudicator.
- Competitions with a draw element will have a winner randomly selected. This decision is final.
- A failure by us or a third party to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights.
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of any competition howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, this rule applies in respect of any prize provided by a third party provider.
In the event that any provision of these Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- The competition is run in accordance with the governing rules of Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.